Terms & Conditions of Business
- 10 % of the total cost upon agreement of the quotation.
- 40 % of total cost on start day
- Remainder due upon day of completion of works.
Terms of Business
- All tile adhesives, grouts (Grey on floor/white on walls), white tile edging, waste traps, waste pipe, pan connector, isolating valves, pipe & pipe fittings as required are supplied and included in this quote. With the exception of the above, EDS supply only goods listed in fittings list.
- Tiles are not included unless specified in the fittings list.
- An additional charge will be incurred made for colour grout and/or specialist/metal trim
- All goods/fittings remain the property of EDS Solutions until full payment has been received.
- Deposit is non-refundable if the customer cancels job less than 14 days of start date.
- Due to the nature of this business, if the start date is changed or finish date delayed due to supplier issues then no recompense can be claimed from EDS.
- All work guaranteed for 24 months and products as per manufacturers warranty.
- Where customer supply’s products, they must be on site and quality checked before start date.
- If a fault occurs with any such product, supplied by the customer it will be excluded from the scope of guaranteed works.
- Where wall and floors are to be prepared by the customer in advance for tiling, they must be ready by start date and of sound condition.
- Unless stated otherwise in the quote, all rubbish to be removed from the site by the customer.
- EDS Solutions is not registered for VAT.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- Should any other work arise whilst EDS are on site, or works which could not have been foreseen at survey (i.e all plaster coming away from the wall back to brick), this work must be negotiated separately. There are NO hidden costs in this quotation.
- If No Electrical work is listed as per works schedule, EDS takes no responsibility for the current set up and /or bonding of existing installation.
- No responsibility is taken by EDS for any central heating faults on the existing system when EDS Change a radiator
- All products supplied remain the property of EDS Solutions until full payment has been cleared.